How to Successfully Do Jamb Change of Institution/Course of Choice For Jamb 2018
Every Jambites usually have the dream of scoring at least 250. But sometimes, it doesn’t work like that for everybody due to some certain circumstances.
You should also know that If you scored less than the general cut off mark for your school of choice, you will not be admitted.
On the other hand, if you score around the Jamb cut off mark, you may also not get admitted as a result of competition.
Long run, after the exams, some candidates may, loose interest of studying in the particular university they choose earlier, during Jamb registration due to many factors like, parents choosing the institution for them and the rest of them.
When filling the form, some candidates might Make A Mistake When Filling Jamb Form And Subject Combinations,
If this is your situation you may want to change to your desired institution. Change of course and institution form gives you room to do this.
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Use your Jamb profile email address and password to login in.
- Once logged in, you will be taken to the landing page where you will see all available services.
- Select “Application for Correction of Data”. This is available on the sidebar or on the Home page
- Once selected, the menu item “Course/Institution” will be revealed. Click this and select the year you wrote Jamb, then enter your registration number to fetch your details.
- Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
- Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in a bold red font. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
- Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank or Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
- On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
- The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
- Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following:
- Year of Exam and
- JAMB Registration Number
- After entering the information correctly, new options for Preferred course/Institution and second choices will appear. Options available will be based on availability.
- Click Submit to complete your application.
- JAMB will now process your application. If Approved, your details will be changed as requested.
You Proceed, ensure the following;
That you know exactly the Changes of Course/Institution you would like to make changes to.
Please ensure you do your research to ensure that the school you are changing to does not usually cut-off higher than your score.
That you can change one or all your courses/institutions at the same time.
That once the form is submitted, you can no longer make any changes again (or else the system has changed)
That you select a Course/Institution that aligns with your subject combination. If you don’t do this, your school will screen you out. .
There may be a limited number of schools or courses you can change to, so be sure to have 3 or 4 options, just in case the one you want to change to is not available.
Jamb change of institution 2018 could also be done at approved CBTcenters through your Jamb profile.