How to Apply For UNICAF Scholarships 2019
UNICAF Scholarships 2019: UNICAF University is a Pan African independent, recognized university, combining the best elements of international education, offering high quality internationally recognized qualifications.
The University has branch campuses and or learning centers in 9 different countries in Africa and is registered and approved by the National Council for Higher Education (NCHE) in Malawi and the Higher Education Authority of Zambia (HEA).
Apply for an up to 60% UNICAF Scholarship. The most generous scholarship programme is available for African students and provides opportunities for studies online towards undergraduate and postgraduate programmes from University of South Wales and from UNICAF University at much lower cost.
The University of South Wales in the UK
Programmes offered include:
- MBA – Master of Business Administration
- MA Education (Innovation in Learning and Teaching)
- BA (HONS) – Business Studies (Top – up degree)
- MSc Psychology
- MSc Public Health
- LLM (Master of Laws)
- BA Hospitality Management
- BA Business Administration
- BSc Computer Science
- BSc Accounting and Finance
- BSc Supply Chain Management and Logistics
- Master in Business Administration – MBA
- MSc Web Design and Development
- MA Education
- MSc Managerial Psychology
- Master of Public Administration – MPA
- Master of Laws – LLM
- MBA Finance
- MBA Management Information Systems
- MBA Oil & Gas Management
- MBA Health Management
- MBA Management
- MSc Healthcare Management
- PhD – Doctorate of Philosophy
- DBA – Doctorate of Business Administration
- The number of scholarships is limited.