Full List of Newly Elected Governors, Political Parties
2019 general election has produced 27 governors-elect.
However, Rivers, Adamawa and Bauchi States are still undecided.
INEC, however, concluded election in Plateau, Benue, Sokoto and Kano on Saturday.
Gistlover has compiled list of governors elected so far from the March 9 and March 23 governorship election.
Below is a list of the governors-elect:
- Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi – (PDP) Enugu State.
- David Umahi – (PDP) Ebonyi State
- Inuwa Yahaya (APC) Gombe State
- Okezie Ikpeazu (PDP) Abia State
- Abubakar Bello (APC) Niger State
- Seyi Makinde (PDP) Oyo State
- Emmanuel Udom (PDP) Akwa Ibom State
- Prof. Ben Ayade (PDP) Cross River
- MaiMala Buni (APC) Yobe State
- Babajide Sanwo-Olu (APC) Lagos State
- Dapo Abiodun (APC) Ogun
- Ifeanyi Okowa (PDP) Delta.
- Babagana Zulum (APC) Borno
- Mallam Nasir El-Rufai (APC) Kaduna)
- Hon. Emeka Ihedioha (PDP) Imo
- Mohammed Badaru (APC) Jigawa
- Aminu Masari (APC) Katsina
- Atiku Bagudu (APC) Kebbi
- Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq (APC) Kwara
- Abdullahi Sule (APC) Nasarawa
- Abubakar Bello (APC) Niger State.
- Muktar Idris (APC) Zamfara
- Darius Ishaku (PDP) Taraba
- Samuel Ortom (PDP) Benue
25: Abdullahi Umar Ganduje (APC) Kano
26: Aminu Tambuwal (PDP) Sokoto
- Simon Lalong (APC) Plateau
States that were not affected by the 2019 governorship election include:
- Ekiti (APC) John Fayemi
- Bayelsa (PDP) Seriake Dickson
- Kogi (APC) Yahaya Bello
- Osun (sitting governor, Gboyega Oyetola and PDP’s Ademola Adeleke are still in court)
32: Ondo (APC) Rotimi Akeredolu
- Edo (APC) Godwin Obaseki
- Adamawa (undecided)
- Rivers (undecided)
- Bauchi (undecided)