A close source on Facebook has revealed the real cause of death of popular Nollywood fast-rising actor Stanley Okoro.
Recall that news spread online about the sudden death of the actor Stanley Okoro. It was reported that the actor passed on as a result of food poisoning. A post sighted online shows that Stanley Okoro fondly called Rabbi died yesterday of suspected food poisoning and that has broken the hearts of most Nollywood actors and actresses who have worked with him.
Social media users have expressed shock at the news of Stanley’s death. His colleague celebrities trooped to his page to pour out their heart and tears upon hearing the news.
However, a close source on Facebook has disclosed the real cause of the death of the actor. According to the source, Stanley did not die of food poisoning as purported. According to the source, Stanley died of a heart attack which is believed to be pressure from a lot of work without giving his body adequate rest.
The source added that he believes that the blood pressure of Stanley shot up which made him suffer a cardiac arrest and suffered from paralysis.
“What’s all this poison thing, a reliable source and his close pal who was an eyewitness said he had a cardiac arrest and suffered paralysis, guess his blood pressure was too high, our body needs rest sometimes, he became a face and started having jobs here and there. He forgot the body needs rest especially for people of his stature so sad this poison story and say the real thing so others can learn to take care of themselves first”.