Couple Found Dead In Osun State

0

In a sad report, Nigerian couple has been found dead in their apartment and this happened in Osun State.

This has prompted the Osun State Police Command to commenced investigations into the circumstances surrounding their death.

The man was identified as Olasunkanmi who is 55 years old and the woman was identified as Fisayo Eso who is also 50 years old.

Reportedly they were found lying dead in their apartment on Friday, October 1 and as we speak, what caused their death is unknown.

In a post shared by a Facebook user identified as Isaac Haastrup, he suggested that the couple might have died from carbon monoxide poisoning from their generator fume.

The post the Facebook user made reads;

“While joining the families of the deceased couple, Olasunkanmi and Fisayo Eso, to mourn their sudden deaths, I want to state that preliminary investigation shows that the power generating set placed close to the kitchen’s window with it’s exhaust pipe facing the window and that of the sitting room’s all of which were left open, was met running by the neighbors that fateful morning. While not preempting results of the police and medical investigations over the allegation of poisoning, one may not also rule out the possibility of carbon monoxide from the generator contributing to their deaths. We are working on the cause of the deaths and will keep you posted.”

Additionally, the spokesperson of the Osun State Police Command, Yemisi Opalola has confirmed the incident. She indicated that the command was still expecting the report of the autopsy adding that fumes from the generator was strongly suspected as the cause of the death.

Previous articleRejoice With Those Wey Dey Rejoice – Uche Maduagwu Slams Blessing Okoro
Next articleBBNaija: He Is Real, Strategic and Other Reasons Why Whitemoney Won the Show
moses is a writer for gist lovers . A budding individual with the strive to share and inform the masses with contents relating to their beliefs, lifestyle and all about the entertainment.

Leave a Reply